First time tying plants to drift wood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Anubias grow like crazy with no ferts, i also had ferns that grew just as fast without ferts, but i also have a 48" led fixture with every light spectrum and lots of it I have 80,000k (Kelvin rating) Cool white (daylight) 1800 nm actinic blue, 2000k red, 13,500k warm white (specefic for plants) and green but i cannot find the spectrum for them

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My plants did not start to really thrive until after adding nutrients - Seachem Flourish and Flourish Excel. Before that they seemed to be barely surviving.

Ok thank you for the info I am new to live plants what should I get so they thrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Anubias grow like crazy with no ferts, i also had ferns that grew just as fast without ferts, but i also have a 48" led fixture with every light spectrum and lots of it I have 80,000k (Kelvin rating) Cool white (daylight) 1800 nm actinic blue, 2000k red, 13,500k warm white (specefic for plants) and green but i cannot find the spectrum for them

I just bought that same hood light that you have the night light is awesome.

Anubias, Java fern, moss, swords depending on your gravel you can grow swords in thick pebble substrate you just have to use seachem flourish root tabs, other than that I have no idea cause that's all I've tried tbh.

Anubias, Java fern, moss, swords depending on your gravel you can grow swords in thick pebble substrate you just have to use seachem flourish root tabs, other than that I have no idea cause that's all I've tried tbh.

What is that and where do I get it?

If you get them that are in a tank already make sure you get the solution to soak them in to kill snails, i get most of my plants from petsmart cause they are snailfree, they just aren't the most luscious plants and need tlc before you put them in the tank

Back
Top Bottom