Fish Pics....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's more pics.....
75g643.jpg

75g644.jpg

75g645.jpg

75g646.jpg

75g647.jpg

75g648.jpg

75g649.jpg

75g650.jpg

75g651.jpg

75g652.jpg

75g653.jpg

Yes, it's an albino senegal bicher. They do have class, lol. Mine is quite the character. But watch out if you have smaller fish, lol. They will be lunch.

He's roughly 7 inches long, that is including the tail. (nose to tail)

He eats just about anything, lol. He eats shrimp pellets, Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets, raw shrimp pieces, beef heart, and more. Even flake food.

how come mine doesnt look interested in those pellets. . .maybe coz i've been feeding them only beefheart n live feeder fish T _ T'. . ..i think pellets r much cheaper than beefheart n live feeder fish, am i right ??? got too much spending on my senegals. . .

It took about 3 days before mine started to eat the pellets. Figured as long as he's healthy, when he gets hungry enough, he'll start eating them. Most fish can go a week with no food with no problems. When you do blackouts for algae problems, you never uncover the tank, not even to feed. And the fish are just fine. I'd try not feeding anything other than pellets, just a few, for a couple days. They'll start eating them.

SparKy697 said:
Nice pics!

I couldn't help but notice the lack of crud between the eco and the glass... Nice house keeping!
Nice housekeeping? I haven't touched the tank in 2 months, other than occasional water changes. I don't even suck the crud from the bottom, lol. And I don't even get the green spot algae on the glass either.

Back
Top Bottom