Girlfriend wanted a pretty tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gotta say I've never really liked plastic plants...but you made it look awesome! Good job I'm a fan of it. I think the black background helped a ton

abrinn23 said:
I gotta say I've never really liked plastic plants...but you made it look awesome! Good job I'm a fan of it. I think the black background helped a ton

Yeah I am not a fan of the plastic stuff in my tanks but she loves the color and I think it came out pretty good too thanks

creic38 said:
Ahahahahahaha........and so it begins! Welcome to the club my friend. It only gets worse from here. The 15 gallon for the woman won't be enough, nor will a couple of plants. Let her pick out a fish or two for the 40. You have enough space in that bad boy to sacrifice a little. Hahaha

So "We" have decided to split the 40g with plexiglas and make that a home for her bettas giving each of them a side. This will be a fun project for the next few weeks. I'm also in the process of turning a 30g into a paludarium and hopefully putting some dart frogs in there.

Back
Top Bottom