Goldfish upgraded to 180 litre!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dunder-head

Aquarium Advice Regular
After insisting we weren't going to buy any more fish/fish stuff we decided to get our comet goldfish and feeder fish (minnow) a bigger tank .... And they love it! And while in the pet shop today we found a little Panda moor (new breed of moor apparently) and he was so cute we couldn't leave him behind! I swear these are the some of the luckiest fairground goldfish :D

Attachments

• image-4185125375.jpg
    image-4185125375.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 103
  • image-154548946.jpg
    image-154548946.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 103
Ya seriously!!! Lucky little guys!! Going to add any bottom feeders or anything?

Yeh thinking about 1/2 Borneo plecos (sometimes called hillstream loaches?). Waiting for shop to get some in. We had one before but had a filter disaster and he perished :( seemed to quite upset the goldfish actually, they were very down for a couple of days after! I love them to bits - they come to the side of the tank to say hello, and get really jealous if they see you looking in the tropical tank and not paying attention to them! Getting big though, about 5.5 inches :s

haha thats so cool you'v actually taken fairground goldfish, given them the right home, and now i bet they have more personality then most of your fish!!!

Yeh they so do! Had one of the comets and the minnow for 2 years now, the other comet 1 year. We ve got mollies, guppys, tetras, kuhli loaches, shrimp, sparkling guorami but the only one who seems to have as much personality as the goldfish is the ADF! The minnow - 'fisher' likes swimming around really quickly and is a bit of a scaredy cat, the comet called 'Tank' is a bit of an attention seeker and 'Beer Battered' is really laid back :D they started our fish keeping adventure!

Back
Top Bottom