Grumbo's humble abode.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceButler

Aquarium Advice Freak
I don't harbor any delusions that this tank is really special in any way, and the pic quality is poor at best. This is the first time I've had my tank looking like it was "full" and now I've come to a point where I can really think strategically about long term decorating. I want to switch to sand and I'll probably switch out a lot of that stuff with driftwood, and try my hand at a real plant or two... I'll see if I can get away with it without my oscar ripping it up. Anyway, here it is. If you have any suggestions, yell them out.

You can see a blurry grumbo in the upper rightish area. The white pipe and broken bell things are gone now... but this is the most current pic I got. Thanks for lookin.

Of course your tank is special! Grumbo is a lucky fishy. I like the plant behind the flowerpot -- it looks real. Is the rainbow shark in here too?

Yep 55.

Yep Rainbow shark. You found waldo!! He's hovering on top of the Red Stripe bottle. He's been in a tank of mine since I started the hobby, thus being my oldest fish. I'm keeping an eye on them. Grumbo doesn't hassle him, and I'm making sure he stays wider than the oscar's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom