Hey OS...tank pics per your request:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Morning rodeo!!! Sweet angels!! Tanks look really nice and clean!! I really like the last pic with the ram and those wicked guppys!!

Thanks, Brookster! Finally got some issues cleared up so thought I d better snap pics quick!
And Guppies...who knew? I walked up & down the aisles at 'WetSpot' looking at all manner of fish & just liked these guys... Kickin it old school!

They have some tiger endless, look like yours, I'm thinking if getting a pair, they look really really cool, they'd be in with rams so any breeding would result in snack time!!!?

I think I ve seen them, nice looking fish . Just got 6 Zebra Oto s there, love them & they really cleaned my plants ( or the higher glut dose finally worked).

Those look sweet!! Are they just plain old otos or a special kind?edit- zebra Otos duhhh

They re Otocinclus cocama 'Zebra/Tiger Oto'.
Nice chatting with ya! Have to get ready for work....sigh . Got to put an IV catheter in a Pot Belly pigs ear yesterday tho, love that about my job.(veterinary tech) Every day is different!

HI Rodeo, I probably got into AA this morning after you left for work, but thanks for the pics. Your tanks are GREAT! The DW moss tree is cool and you have your tanks looking really natural, clean and I LOVE your fish stock. I especially like the substrate color you did in the with the GBR's and guppies together. It's unigue and attractive.
You are SO lucky being able to go into The Wet Spot in person. I would go crazy in there. Like dying and going to heaven. lol They are about the only people I get new fish from via online ordering. I have never got an unhealthy fish from them.
Are you having luck keeping the algae demons at bay? OS.

Hi OS,
Yep, love the Wet Spot, it s an hour drive but so fun once you re there.
Has to treat the tank with the tree with Erythromycin for .... Ugh, can t remember what he said, but an invasive algea. It s better but not gone.
Think the Angel tank had diatoms & the higher glut dose & new Oto s took care of that. So, yeah, things are better :).
And thanks for the comments on my tanks, truly a labor of love .

I can't find those zebra otos anywhere! I want some:) they'd go great with my leopard frog Pleco!!

You try calling animal rescue and telling them your dog is stuck in your aquarium!! Ok I'm done promise;)

Brookster, just order them from the WetSpot......
The Oto s, not the 'Island of Dr Morrow' creatures you & OS are making up :)

Prob 2ish. They ve really cleaned up
my tanks. Put 3 in both of my problem tanks. Big difference.

Back
Top Bottom