Hi :) New on AqAdvice my new 10 gallon planted ^_^

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MC1973

Aquarium Advice Activist
Any advice and/or opinions are welcomed :D

So on the left I have just a "little" bit of java moss
Then to the right I have 2 corkscrew vals (One of them has developed nice long roots, the other one I had to tie loosely down to some platform so it would stay in place and grow some roots at least, it kept on floating to the top.)

More to the right I cut a marimo ball into 8 pieces today and tied them up into little balls, and I have a line of them haha.

To the very right is a piece of african wood, it's actually a giant arch but I didn't really like it in the center of the tank so I move it over to the right and ended up twisting it forward, so you can't really see the arch that well :/

Anyways I tied a bunch of java moss to the wood, it has so many grooves and twists, I'm excited to see what will happen in a few months!

Oh also some dwarf baby tears in the front floor of the gravel :)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 164
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 169
Hi thank you! I have snow white sand and then put some gravel on the other side, used flat white rocks to divide so most of it wouldn't mix together (sand is super fine :O )

I have dwarf corydoras in there and also some baby tiger barbs :)

Probably going to have to transfer the tiger barbs once they get bigger though :/

I am currently painting the back of my tank too!

Back
Top Bottom