It's Small, but it's all I have to work with right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1ovaknd

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is my Eclipse 6 gallon aquarium...if I had the room I'd have a 29 or 55 gallon. :p

img_820225_0_7b9c7e6d0360ae871d99437b8ebfe2a8.jpg

Inhabitants:
1 Dalmation Molly (2 Years Old)
5 Neon tetras (6 Months Old)
3 Julli Cories (1-2.5 Years Old)
approx. 4-6 stems of Kyoto Grass

The guppy in the top right corner I gave away, she was a little terror.

bah, why do i always notice this.

I hate to tell you but the plant that you have in the background is mondo grass, its non aquatic and will just rot if kept under water.

I love the tank, it looks very zen. I used to have a buddah statue in one of my tanks.

WaterPond said:
bah, why do i always notice this.

I hate to tell you but the plant that you have in the background is mondo grass, its non aquatic and will just rot if kept under water.

I love the tank, it looks very zen. I used to have a buddah statue in one of my tanks.

hmmm....you may be on to something. I actually took this picture a few months ago and within the last couple of weeks the grass has been dying off and I havn't been able to figure out why. I bought it at Petsmart in the prepackaged tubes and it was labeled as Kyoto Grass.
oh well...thanks for the info though. :)

Wow. That's quite a colorful tank you've got. I'm more of the natural-looking school of thought, but the effort put into the tank is obvious. Good job!

Back
Top Bottom