Just moved setting up a fish room ! ! !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fish room is my bedroom lol five 1gal an 2 half gallon Betta tanks a 29 gal and a 20 gal tank

On another note I'd be concerned of sound waves stressing fis from water vibrating or worse causing stress to tank structure . Sounds like bad idea plus the tanks would mess with sound quality I would think.

Right now I'm just using it for extra plants ans trimmings not sure what yet I'm gonna be putting in there

Little update. Got all the airlines ran, wires mostly done, almost got everything organized just got to hang a few more lights to hang then I can mount Tue surge protectors on the walls and clean up the power cables and then I can start planning the diy stand and filter for the 40b and rimless 55 conversion from an old O'dell tank. Then after that's done I can go back to either finishing the HOB riparium or planning the scape for the 40b.

Little update. Got all the airlines ran, wires mostly done, almost got everything organized just got to hang a few more lights to hang then I can mount Tue surge protectors on the walls and clean up the power cables and then I can start planning the diy stand and filter for the 40b and rimless 55 conversion from an old O'dell tank. Then after that's done I can go back to either finishing the HOB riparium or planning the scape for the 40b.

Looking forward to seeing the stand you make. I need inspiration=)

I am building it from the plans I've seen from urajoey on YouTube then I'm going to take it apart seal all the wood that make up the guts put it back together caulk all the seams and holes then find some nice wood for the skin and doors trim it out water proof it and then figure out where to put the tank. I've been gettin the itch to do a 360deg aquascape. Or some.sort of a nature scape.

I'm also toying with the idea of making a footboard at the end of my bed and putting a tank on it for a 360 degree scape. My only concerns are kicking it in my sleep, and when I move my dresser thingy that would be the footboard, I would have a weird empty space on one wall. :lol: So I might do one next to my bed.

Fish room looks great.

I'm also toying with the idea of making a footboard at the end of my bed and putting a tank on it for a 360 degree scape. My only concerns are kicking it in my sleep, and when I move my dresser thingy that would be the footboard, I would have a weird empty space on one wall. :lol: So I might do one next to my bed.

Fish room looks great.

I would like to do a headboard tank but I would have to build my bedframe to easily slide away from the headboard for service.

Thanks I'm diggin it.

Talking of putting tanks in the bedroom...
are you really able to get the filter/air pump quiet enough?
Wow, how about a head and footboard tank? Sounds cool!

I've got a HOB on mine, keep the water as high as I can, and when people walk into my house they always ask what the weird running water sound is, lol. And my tank is on the opposite side of house from front door!

Talking of putting tanks in the bedroom...
are you really able to get the filter/air pump quiet enough?
Wow, how about a head and footboard tank? Sounds cool!

I've got a HOB on mine, keep the water as high as I can, and when people walk into my house they always ask what the weird running water sound is, lol. And my tank is on the opposite side of house from front door!

At my last place I had a bunker in the 20 I ran an airline through the wall across the closet ceiling and thrdu the other wall into the tank worked great just gotta find a stone that's quieter than others. LoL

And that would be awesome I would do both of them acrylic and run the sump under the bed.

So i have been gone neglecting my tanks but that happens with a new baby but I have everything back in order ill have pics up throughout the weekend. And mabey a video.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Heres a couple for now

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1411264334499.jpg
    1411264334499.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 1411264443400.jpg
    1411264443400.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 106
Back
Top Bottom