Khuli Loach one of my favs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh! That's beautiful! Take a stained glass class next, the mosaic reminds me of a Stained Glass panel! Your artsy side is showing off beautifully!

Oooh! That's beautiful! Take a stained glass class next, the mosaic reminds me of a Stained Glass panel! Your artsy side is showing off beautifully!

Doing stained glass as a hobby would make keeping aquariums look very inexpensive. Glass is $$$ crazy expensive. Mosaics are a bit less expensive since you are using scraps.

Well. Shocking, lol. Maybe find retiring hobbyist with lots of new old stock.

Like what you did there in the mosaic. It looks lovely. I guess the stained glass ornament I made in community class for $20/25 was a deal to get you hooked!

I lost one of my oldest khulis this week. Not the huge fatties but one of the smaller ones. I didn’t have the heart to leave him in there for the snails to recycle.

Offsite for almost a year now. I don’t always play well with others. I have managed to cure my MTS and now have one 65 gallon to focus on. 2 canisters, 2 heaters and 2 lights(ATM). khuli’s are still going strong. Bursting at the seams with shrimp. 2 Dwarf Rainbows (more on order), 6 neons, 1 puff, 1 bristle nose pleco.

Offsite for almost a year now. I don’t always play well with others. I have managed to cure my MTS and now have one 65 gallon to focus on. 2 canisters, 2 heaters and 2 lights(ATM). khuli’s are still going strong. Bursting at the seams with shrimp. 2 Dwarf Rainbows (on order), 6 neons, 1 puff, 1 bristle nose pleco.

Missed you!!! Just one tank. Time for other hobbies now! Last Friday I had a bidding war over a bag of Kuhli Loaches at the mini auction from CAS, but finally gave up. In my 72G I have about 7 or 8 and they hide almost all the time just pop out their cute noses once in awhile. I saw one which was maybe half as large as your guys, lol!

How many tanks you have now Autumn? 2697? All under 20 gallons? Lol

My khuli’s are sure little fatties. I would post some recent pics but I keep getting an error.

ROFL - Going up in size now.

72G is moving to be a nano fish and male Guppies.
80G Innovative Marine is going to be the big tropical fish, Congos and Clown Loaches and Dwarf Petricola, and Yoyo Loaches (if they make it out of QT) - in process of getting set up the tank.

46G SW (Probably dropping down to a 36/40G or 20 long - different tank.)

12G Edge Nano fish (will be moving to 72G sometime, they are breeding - every few months a baby pops up)

Wine Glass 7.5G, Fish moving in a month or 2 also to the 72G (has Ghost shrimp colony) will be Endlers or a Terrarium in the future.

Fun addition: Won a raffle at CAS fall auction and now own a pretty nice low iron 30G Waterbox tank with stand!!! Guppy grow out until I get these next few groups raised up and go to the 72G. And finally will be new shrimp tank.

These don't really count as tanks...
Betta (Has tumors and will not live too long I don't think :( ) He lives with a few Cherry shrimp)
2 QT tanks of Guppies and Endlers I got Friday....

...about the same madness as before. Consolidation plan actually / finally in progress. Since you asked :eek: Almost at 5 tanks and a Wine Glass. 3-4 months away.

ROFL - Going up in size now.
Since you asked :eek: Almost at 5 tanks and a Wine Glass. 3-4 months away.

You have gone up! Probably much more stable for you. I’m surprised the wine glass has survived. My clumsy self would have knocked it over long ago. I’ll browse your thread for some pics.

I sold off my 20g Long with light, stand, power filter, air pump, live sand and all kinds of supplies for $60 yesterday. Guy knew it was a deal and couldn’t wait to get it home to set it up.

So I’m still spreading the good cause to the world. Building the insanity.

Back
Top Bottom