let's see those bettas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
image-3447037781.jpg

This is Sashimi. Our lil baby... She's a couple months old now. Our first female. She was mostly white when I bought her from Petco but as you see now is very iridescent, mostly in her fins. She's a lot of fun. Always seems excited when she sees me by her tank. But hides when I try to get pictures of her! Lol ;)
I have a couple more supposed to be on their way soon from Thailand! Will post pics once I get them! Waiting impatiently! Lol

This is Sashimi. Our lil baby... She's a couple months old now. Our first female. She was mostly white when I bought her from Petco but as you see now is very iridescent, mostly in her fins. She's a lot of fun. Always seems excited when she sees me by her tank. But hides when I try to get pictures of her! Lol ;)
I have a couple more supposed to be on their way soon from Thailand! Will post pics once I get them! Waiting impatiently! Lol

Cute betta nice fish

Well the fish from Thailand never came. Currently filing a complaint through Paypal to try to get money back! In the meantime I got a pretty iridescent boy from Petco.

image-150211921.jpg

Here's my new dumbo betta, my son named him Gus! Gus is 5 month old. When he arrived his fins were broken and shredded. Had him for 2 weeks and they're already looking better.

ForumRunner_20130815_083421.jpg

Well the fish from Thailand never came. Currently filing a complaint through Paypal to try to get money back! In the meantime I got a pretty iridescent boy from Petco.

He's beautiful! Love his color :)

Back
Top Bottom