Little tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dagon

Aquarium Advice Regular
IMG_7753.jpgIMG_7764.jpg

This tank is nearly 2 years old. It is my first - and I was grateful for all the helpful advice I received from forum members to a variety of questions when I sought guidance.

It is 53litres. Stocked with:

5x honey Gouramis
6x kitty tetra
6x Amano shrimp.

Also some snails snuck in on some plants. They are also thriving.

All get on peacefully - most of the time.

I’m still trying to increase the planting, but someone (I think the Gouramis) keep digging things up. That or my planting technique is not up to scratch.

Thanks again for your help.

D

Very pretty tank. (y)

Thanks! Much appreciated.

It’s in my (small) boys bedroom. They like it - and the lights come on late in the day so it makes a great nightlight!

Looks beautiful! I love heavily planted tanks so I too would choose to add more plants. Looks so healthy and pristine and so green!...I can imagine anything you put in it would thrive. :flowers:

DesktopD

Looks beautiful! I love heavily planted tanks so I too would choose to add more plants. Looks so healthy and pristine and so green!...I can imagine anything you put in it would thrive. :flowers:

DesktopD

Thanks for your kind words.

There are some plants at the back that I hope to come through - or else I might go to some cuttings from my other tank.

I find trying to make the plants thrive is part of the appeal - even if too often I end up loosing!

D

Thanks for your kind words.

There are some plants at the back that I hope to come through - or else I might go to some cuttings from my other tank.

I find trying to make the plants thrive is part of the appeal - even if too often I end up loosing!

D

IMG_7870.jpg

Not been here for a while & thought I’d post a pic of my other tank.

I love the green!

D

Back
Top Bottom