Love my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AW05

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
IMG_1477185124.700713.jpg
Love my 56 gallon tall full off neons, big skirt tetras, silver dollar tetras & Cory cat. Simple fish keeps my stress down [emoji16]

Yeah only 1 "I know I know" they need more but every time I go to buy some they are out or look sick like in the pet store tank.

I have been wanting too but I'm afraid of them being shipped.. Never bought fish or plants online before. Where is the best place to buy from?

I've ordered plants from other AA members with great results. Using a PayPal account helps makes things easier. I've ordered from a few plant vendors (AquariumPlants.com, PlantedAquariumsCentral.com); happy with the product but shipping can get expensive.
I've never ordered fish online though.
You could contact your LFS and see if they can makes special orders (and contact you when they arrive).

I have been wanting too but I'm afraid of them being shipped.. Never bought fish or plants online before. Where is the best place to buy from?

I've dealt with Planted Aquarium Central and been very happy with the plants I received.

I haven't ordered fish online, but "The Wet Spot" in Portland has an excellent reputation.

Cool, I'll have to check them out. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom