Mikes mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are not waiting in line! I wish I had that in video

IMG_1126.JPG

I think my fry are these. These guys are much more secretive. Very pretty

I am hopefully getting some dream fish soon. Pelvicachromis moliwe has been a bucket list fish for a while. I think I am ready

How about those Kansas City Chiefs!

In other news I spent some time today catching killi fish fry! Just when I thought I caught them all I saw more I will keep chipping away at them. These fish are pretty cool fish. If you have never tried killi’s you are missing outView attachment 310538
Hell ya. There ain't many of us Chiefs fans. [emoji123]

Mahomie! It is about time for our franchise to have real hope.

Thank you sir! I think this tank is starting to be balanced again

I’m gonna raise some of these one of these days

Some good and some bad this week!

The bad-my female aphyosemion bitaeniatum lagos jumped. My mistake, I knew better and allowed it. Bought a good lid, I must have bumped it and gave her a crack

Much good- I now have two species of Pseudocrenilabrus, multicolor and nicholsi. I have roughly 15 juveniles total. If 3/4 of an inch is any indication these guys are going to be interesting

I have the multicolor in a 20 long with some killi fry. I am hopeful that some of these might be bitaeniatum.

The nicholsi are with my Gardneri adults. The killi’s still rule that roost but I sense change coming. I am hoping for something real intesting here

I also received a pair of pelvicachromis kribensis moliwe. This is a bucket list fish for me. I have them in a 20 long with my male bitaeniatum and a few fry that I hope are bitaeniatum. The male krib has figured out the dinner bell. The female is still figuring it out

My angels are doing well. I was hoping for a spawn the past week. I was off, primed and ready to steal eggs. I think they will wait until I get busy and test my resolve to accomplish this goal.

Back
Top Bottom