Mikes mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This half of my mix is a 60 gallon marine land. I have co2, pour on the EI ferts, have a aquatic life t5 ho on the front and plus pro on the back

There are a few Cory’s, a couple of Otto’s a herd of Leopoldi Angels and a gaggle of Bolivian Rams on the bottom

I have a colony of RCS that is some how growing and a bunch of blue star endlers in here. It’s mine, I did it, aqua advisor hates me

Those leopoldi and your tank look good !
You Bolivians always look so healthy.
NICE!

Thank you sir! I do love my Bolivians. I need to get them their own home. These angels are kind of cool. I like them. I think I will have to heat up the water a little more to see vents

So, my plan is to move sometime in the next couple of months. Basement is mandatory
Unfinished is ok.
I will be setting up an r/o station and expanding slowly at that time. I also have a 40b with rainbow cichlids, bristlenose, and a mess of barbs. I think my first move is to re home these guys into a 55 and turn the 40 into a ram shack.
I think I want to pair the Rainbows with Sajica and swordtails

I eventually want to split the Leopoldi herd into two tanks and go with some bandit rams in one and a herd of Cory’s in the other

From there I want a mess of 20’s that will allow me to play with some African dwarves and apisto. A guy can dream right?

MB

I'm a OU fan. My youngest daughter graduated from there. So did my brother, sister, brother in law and sister in law. Went through a lot of money.

MB

I'm a OU fan. My youngest daughter graduated from there. So did my brother, sister, brother in law and sister in law. Went through a lot of money.

Baker Mayfield is making it look easy! OU is a good school.

IMG_0735.jpg
I really want to get these guys by themselves and turn up the heat a little

Back
Top Bottom