Most enjoyable aquarium I've ever done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fijiwigi

Aquarium Advice Addict
https://youtu.be/4EojTnSW4y4

I've had many aquariums even spent thousands on saltwater. Never enjoyed an aquarium this much. The video I linked I recorded from laying in my bed. This tank is super low maintenance. Been a couple months and haven't had to clean the glass or change filter media at all. My water change takes 10min to change out over 50 gallons start to finish Amazing flow. Lots of activity from the fish being happy. The sound of the water flowing is soothing and helps me sleep. Perfect collection of fish and decor for this tank. I just feed a pinch of flake food every night before bed, sometimes in the morning too. The big blue African cichlid is the tank boss. 3 silver dollars are the watchmen. 2 bala sharks are low level ninjas. School of 5 tetra are great. The white and the striped mid size African cichlids are playful. 2 smaller orange African cichlids are cool. Not sure what my bottom feeder is but he's a small orange goby looking guy. Purely amazing. Just wanted to share

Back
Top Bottom