My 10 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ben the Betta

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am getting 3 albino corys for my 10 gallon tank, what should I feed them and when? Yes, I have done my research about them, all I need to know is what to feed them.

My cories LOVE shrimp pellets. I just feed mine the same time as my other fish but I have heard you can feel them at night too.

corys aren't that picky with food, just get anything that will sink to the bottom, and BTW i love corys I used to have some that when I was doing water changes, I would cup my and and scoop them up it it, and they would just chill in my hand. i am getting 8 panda corys today, so exited:dance:

My cories LOVE shrimp pellets. I just feed mine the same time as my other fish but I have heard you can feel them at night too.

How many times should I feed them a day, and how many shrimp pellets for each cory? I am also thinking about buying algae wafers. Not just for the corys, but for my other fish too. They might pick at it :)

How many times should I feed them a day, and how many shrimp pellets for each cory? I am also thinking about buying algae wafers. Not just for the corys, but for my other fish too. They might pick at it :)

My other fish pick at them and if you have shrimp they will snatch one up too. My shrimp pellets look like this

image-69900907.jpg

I try to make sure each Cory gets one and I only feed once a day. If you have three cories, try feeding around 4 pellets and see if the other fish go after them. Cories are slow eaters too so don't give them too much.

Back
Top Bottom