My 125 gallon cichlid tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Acer

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This is my 125 central/south american cichlid tank. It contains:

4 5"-7" stripped rafael catfish.
2 2.5" marble rafael cats.
1 2.5" spotted rafael cat
1 breeding pair of honduran red points.
10 1" tiger barbs
1 10" gold severum
1 5" redtail shark

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110808_130045.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110808_130045.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 317
  • ForumRunner_20110808_130117.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110808_130117.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 281
Dude I love it! The Mayan theme is awesome. I love the fish too:p lol good work:) and good luck along the road!

Thanks guys. Everytime I see something MesoAmerican themed i grab it.

Thanks alot. Ill try to get some more detailed shots later.

Thank u sir, the raphaels are like bulldogs, they are active when young and just sit inside decorations till food hits the water

Acer said:
Thank u sir, the raphaels are like bulldogs, they are active when young and just sit inside decorations till food hits the water

I'm definitely looking into getting a pair.
One of my fave fish besides the upside down catfish.

Its hard to sex those guys when they are small, but I know I have 2 pairs for sure. Three females get full of eggs every once in a while. Not to be confused with them over eating lol

Acer said:
Its hard to sex those guys when they are small, but I know I have 2 pairs for sure. Three females get full of eggs every once in a while. Not to be confused with them over eating lol

Wow! I read that it is incredibly hard to breed them. Or get them to breed anyway.
Impressive :)

Yah, I wish they would breed for me, I would be happy with just finding fry in the tank one day. Not only do they look pretty but they are also VERY hardy in my experience with them.

I plan on testing to see how my tank is this weekend.
If all goes well I'll have a pair of Raphaels in the next weekend!

Back
Top Bottom