My 125 planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you thought of some dwarf cichlids or rams itd be a nice addition! Really like the tank though

Ok here are some pics of the rescape on the 125. Let me know what you think. I appreciate any and all comments.

image-260455160.jpg

image-3076933391.jpg

image-3129899204.jpg

image-1185229514.jpg

I think I need something taller on the left side background.

It truly is a beautiful tank,your giving me some ideas for mines

Thank you Aqua_Omega. I am always trying to make it better looking. It is still a work in progress for sure. I get a lot of inspiration from the people here on the forum. Glad I can give some back and be an inspiration to others.

I love your aquarium! It is definitely inspiring, and it looks great. Thanks for sharing with the community.

Ok received my new substrate and will work on adding that in the tank this weekend. I will upload pics when it has settled. May Change a few thing around a little bit.

I was so inspired by convict's planted tank build.

Started adding my additional substrate over the weekend. I am adding two to three cups at a time as to not affect the fish. Each night I go home I add two or three cups.

Ok I am thinking about maybe adding two 36" metal halide light fixtures to my tank.

Right now i have two 36" t5 ho x 2 bulbs each and two 36" finnex ray II led strips. I'm not sure I really need the metal halides but I would like to learn more about them.

Can someone give me some advice on the metal halides since I have no clue when it comes to these lights. I have looked online and WOW they are expensive!

Back
Top Bottom