My 17g Planted Tank :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That tank is gorgeous! I am new to the hobby and just started with plants in the tiny Nano tanks...Fluvals. I'm still cycling a couple. I don't know if I will ever reach your level of expertise but may aspire to it one day. Right now I am just trying to keep anubias, crypts, Java moss and fern and a few other plants alive. They are doing, eh. Impressed and envious of your skill. Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you very much. We've all started somewhere. If you ever need help going planted, just start a build thread in the planted tanks section. We're all here to help and learn.

Do you have a fluval edge or spec?

I hope I can eventually get my in wall 75 to look like that.

You can if you apply your mind to it. Anything is possible.

In the spirit of information and helping everyone learn, here are some details of the tank:

*Tank: ADA 60p
*Light: Current Satellite LED+ (x2)
*Filter: Fluval C2 + Eheim Skim 350

*Substrate: ADA Aqua Soil
*Ferts: PPS-Pro method (GLA dry ferts)
*Photoperiod: 7 to 8 hours a day.
*CO2: Aquatek mini for paintball @ 2 to 3 BPS. On 2 hours before lights, off 1 hour before lights turn off.
*Lights and CO2 on timers.
*Weekly 20 to 30% PWC's.

UPDATE VIDEO

Wanted to try out some new video equipment as I'm also trying to improve on my video skills along with my photo skills. Anyways, here's a little video I put together of the tank.

That's one nice tank. If you don't mind what are the names of those plants

Thank you. Here's the layout plan:
12078265253_87a8d1b25f_b.jpg

Plant names and location are easier to see. One typo, EM is suppose to be ET. But I have since removed that plant and replaced it with S. Repens.

I am so impressed.
I hope you don't mind if I use it for inspiration on my 120 gallon project tank I rescued from the neibours garbage

I am so impressed.
I hope you don't mind if I use it for inspiration on my 120 gallon project tank I rescued from the neibours garbage

Thanks... I don't mind at all. In fact, can't wait to see the build.. are you going to start a journal in the planted tanks section?

Back
Top Bottom