My 18.5 gal and my 28.5 gal *Updated pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billsgate

Aquarium Advice Addict
Look at my signature for inhabitants. My 18.5gal has almost 1W/gal (15W) and my 28.5 has 0.6 W/gal (18W). So you can keep plants with low light. The smaller plants in my 28.5 are cuttings, not badly growing :p (Not meaning the Java fern or the other plant on my driftwood and in the front.) I'll post another pic in 2 weeks to give you guys a comparrison.

Attachments

• 18.5_gal_8_months.jpg
    18.5_gal_8_months.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 364
  • 28.5_gal_1.5months.jpg
    28.5_gal_1.5months.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 310
  • sae.jpg
    sae.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 965
Oops....I added a comment to the picture of my SAE, but it didn't show up. I was just wondering if you guys could tell me if this is a real SAE or a CAE. I don't know the difference and I heard that there are allot of lfs' selling CAE as SAE.

Thanks Menagerie!

The Valisneria in my 18.5 is the only plant that is not doing too well, the rest is doing fine!

Time for an update!

Attachments

• 18.5.jpg
    18.5.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 28.5.jpg
    28.5.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 58
What's that really bushy one with the fine leaves that has grown really really well and owns most of your tank :D ? How often does it need pruning? I am trying to find good plants to stick in my tank that will hold labrynth fish bubble nests together

Back
Top Bottom