My 37 Gallon Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LindsayB

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all! This is my 37 Gallon Oceanic Glass Tank. In it are:

3 upside down catfish
3 golden killifish
2 African dwarf frogs
2 Dwarf Gourami
2 Ghost Catfish

This is the first time I've had driftwood in a tank. The frogs love it, and so do the upside down cat fish.

I also have a 20 Gallon Acrylic Hexagon Tank, and a 10 gallon betta tank. I'm 21 years old, and have been fish keeping since I was about 15. I love aquatic life...my husband is even taking me to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta for my birthday this month. I can't wait!

Thanks for looking! ^_^

Attachments

• aafourm3_122.jpg
    aafourm3_122.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 115
  • aaforum1_176.jpg
    aaforum1_176.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 91
  • aafourm5_496.jpg
    aafourm5_496.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 73
  • emailfish2_174.jpg
    emailfish2_174.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 64
  • aaforum6_892.jpg
    aaforum6_892.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 97
  • emailfish1_871.jpg
    emailfish1_871.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 99
Pretty tanks!!! I like the branched wood stick things - I don't think I've ever seen that in a tank (but I'm new, what do I know??? :) )

Do your gouramis and killifish get along? I was wondering about that pairing.

Man, you "freshies" have some great aquascaping!

Wow, thank you for the compliments! My aquariums make me so happy. Um, jinmon, they seem to be getting along just fine. They pretty much ignore each other. My only complaint about my killifish is that they're total hogs. They will eat anything and everything...trying to feed my bottom dwellers is difficult, as the killifish will gobble up sinking pellets. Sometimes it's kind of funny...they look histerical with these huge wafers in their mouths! :)

I'm hopefully going to be stocking my first tank soon, and I keep thinking about killifish but I wasn't sure how well they'd get along with other fish, I'd heard they CAN be a little aggressive... but that's really good to hear! Funny about the food, guess that might be a little challenge, but it's better than fighting! :)

Really really pretty tanks, thank you for posting those pics! :)

Back
Top Bottom