my 45g planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smcoyle87

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I hadn't uploaded a pic of it in a while so I figured I would show it off!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120402_105446.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120402_105446.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 257
I have 2 Amazon swords
2 Annubias Nana
Rotala Indica
Red Ludwigia
Dwarf Sag
Crypt Wendtii
1 Banana Plant
1 aponogeton bulb (Betta Bulb)

I have four 21watt t5 bulbs and a DIY Co2 with some sort of diffuser haha, I really don't remember what type it is.

Thanks for the feedback though! I'm currently setting up a 55g planted tank so I'll post pics when it looks good.

Smcoyle87 said:
I have 2 Amazon swords
2 Annubias Nana
Rotala Indica
Red Ludwigia
Dwarf Sag
Crypt Wendtii
1 Banana Plant
1 aponogeton bulb (Betta Bulb)

I have four 21watt t5 bulbs and a DIY Co2 with some sort of diffuser haha, I really don't remember what type it is.

Thanks for the feedback though! I'm currently setting up a 55g planted tank so I'll post pics when it looks good.

Thanks!
Ive really wanted to get amazon swords but aren't they semi aquatic??

No they are fully aquatic. There are tons of Echinodorus (the Swords) species. All fully aquatic! haha

They are heavy root feeders and their roots get really big and long. Root Tabs are the way to go with swords for fertilization.

Love ur tank. Which are the plants on the left? The tall one and the plant behind it? Also How do you anchor those darn banana plants?

The tall one is red ludwigia and the plants behind it are green cobamba (spelling??) Lol
Thank you!

Very healthy looking tank. I still can't bring myself to commit to live plants. I wish I would after seeing this!

Back
Top Bottom