My 46 G LEGO build newbe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked up jewel cichlids and they are gorgeous! Any ideas what else you will stock once your tank is fully cycled?

I went to the little Legoland thing in my town and they had a bunch of Lego stuff inside a saltwater tank. It was fish only but It looked like the tank had been up for a whole running well.
He'll be okay with some fresh.

Bearchumjs said:
It's a legendary mythical sea creature.

Lmfao I thought you were talking about a fish I haven't heard of I feel like an *** hahahahah

Bearchumjs said:
I looked up jewel cichlids and they are gorgeous! Any ideas what else you will stock once your tank is fully cycled?

The jewel is a pretty fast mean little fish. I had a breeding pair and they practically killed my jack Dempsey.

How many small pellets should I feed him he's about 2-2 1/2 inches

Stupid marineland heater almost cooked my fish came home water was at 93* temp on the heater was set to 80* returning and getting aqueon tomorrow

6yamaha said:
Stupid marineland heater almost cooked my fish came home water was at 93* temp on the heater was set to 80* returning and getting aqueon tomorrow

Oh no!!! You would've had boiled jewel cichlids for dinner. I'm glad you saw it before it cooked your fish!

I am starting a 46 g euro tank and it came with a light dont know what kind. Want to know what's the difference between led and fluorescent ,blue ,50/50 what should I get ( no real plants in tank) want the color to look good but fish to be heathy WHAT SHOULD I GET ?!?!?!

Stock
3 bumble bee
2 jewel
1 clown loach

Ps UPDATE returned marinland heater got an aqueon pro 200w WORKS AMAZING

Just so you know, bumble bees get extremely territorial and aggressive with age, and clown loaches prefer to be in groups and grow up to a foot, needing a 100 gallon at least. I'd rethink your stocking if I were you, not trying to be mean, just honest

I plan on upgrading before that happens so thank you no offense taken but if you could reply to my post on this thread about lighting it would be greatly appreciated

I personally am not well versed on lighting, so that is a topic better left up to someone else, sorry

Holy crap! That is awesome! My house is over run with legos who would have thought to store them in the fish tank! Love it!

UPDATE: just converted my old style hood light to a dual 36" T5 hood with only a $32 trip to home depot

Pics of 2 of my bumble bees and one of my jewels

Attachments

• image-482361400.jpg
    image-482361400.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 96
  • image-3105711099.jpg
    image-3105711099.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom