My 55 gal FW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmccluer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is a pic of my 55 g FW.

Eheim classic cannister
Jeager heater

The piece of wood and rocks found at local lake.

Guppies
Ghost cats
Neon tetras
Peppered corys
Angelfish
Gourami

I had a male and female gourami in the tank, but the male bullied 3 angels and 2 neons until the died. He is now in a 20 gallon with a cory.

This tank has been set up about two months now.

Attachments

• image-2111958447.jpg
    image-2111958447.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 283
Very cool! :D I especially like the native driftwood and rocks! I have a few native pieces in my 55g, as well, (a piece of petrified wood and an arrowhead).

Keep up the good work! (y)

Sorry about the loss of your Angels and Neons. :( Was it a Dwarf Gourami that bullied them?

No it was a three spot gourami. LFS said they wouldn't be a problem. Boy was they wrong. He actually had the female gourami hidden under a rock he chased her so much, and had all my guppies and neons staying at one end of the tank. He came close to going down the slipper side in the round water park in my bathroom. But I put him in a 15 gallon I had along with a Cory. He calmed down so I put the female in after 3 days, but he started chasing her so I had to put her back into the 55.

No it was a three spot gourami. LFS said they wouldn't be a problem. Boy was they wrong. He actually had the female gourami hidden under a rock he chased her so much, and had all my guppies and neons staying at one end of the tank. He came close to going down the slipper side in the round water park in my bathroom. But I put him in a 15 gallon I had along with a Cory. He calmed down so I put the female in after 3 days, but he started chasing her so I had to put her back into the 55.

Oh, I see. Yeah, I never trust the LFS folks anymore. That's why I'm a member on here. :D At least he seems to be doing ok w/ your Cory.

"He came close to going down the slipper side in the round water park in my bathroom."

Ok, that's just wrong! :lol:

Thanks for compliments! Just the reg light that came with it. It was a CL buy. If I remember I'll look tomorrow morning during pwc.

Back
Top Bottom