My Aquarium Addiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the encouragement! I plan on removing a good deal of water (its 20g) and sliding it forward a bit to give me room to paint it. I was planning on moving it away because it's crooked; I think the right side is further back than the left. I only figured that out after looking at pictures I had taken.

Thanks for the info on using Acrylic paint and the cost :) Soon as my quarantine is over, I'll be painting the bottom (and maybe back) of the tank.

Thanks for the info on using Acrylic paint and the cost :) Soon as my quarantine is over, I'll be painting the bottom (and maybe back) of the tank.
No problem mate. Go with the bottom and see what you think. It being a 10g, it's be a piece of cake moving it if/when you do the back...
PS... Just a tip with the roller, use a cheap disposable small(3-4inch) sponge roller and inbetween each coat, put a plastic bag(food bag will do) over the roller. It stops the roller from drying out...

Back
Top Bottom