My first tank, 75 gallon planted community.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some Threadfin Rainbowfish or Hatchetfish would look great in your tank. It would round out your stock well. They might make your tank even more impactful

I like the idea but I don't see myself adding any more fish as my tank is looking pretty active already.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Awesome tank!! Makes me want a planted tank again :)

Thanks buddy, hearing everyone's compliments really makes me feel like my ideas for this tank are even more valid. Glad you all like it.

Expect to see some updated pics and maybe a video soon.

I just adding a ton of floating plants and some new plants such as water Sprite, the reason for this is to ensure that my nitrate uptake is far greater than what is being produced by my fish. Once I achieve this I will be able to safely dose kno3 which means I will ensure I getting a consistent source of potassium and nitrates.

As of lately I wasn't able to dose kno3 as my nitrates were not going down due to the large boo load and not having a fast uptake. The floaters should fix this. It will also help block some more light and reduce the tiny little bit of algae that I have left.

Assuming all goes to plan :)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom