my first ten gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:oops: lol when I see a thread with pictures, I tend to go right for them instead of reading first

Hahah! That's fine, I'm totally attracted to pictures too. Sometimes I surf Build or DIY threads and don't even read, just look at the picture updates! XD

Neon tetras and a Betta! Is it a female? A male plakat? Can't quite tell, but love the color!
Oops...just saw your second post on the stock...very beautiful!

Update had hair algae outbreak had to remove wood to clean and dry out reconstructed tank a little different I ended up getting both ottos and ghost shrimp I will hopefully post pics tomorrow

Rosenweiss said:
Lucky... how did you get hair algae to grow???

I left light on for a 1.5 days the next day it was everywhere not sure if that is what caused it

new pics

these are pic after the changes :D new additions are 2 Ottos and 4 ghost shrimp

Attachments

• 100_2719.jpg
    100_2719.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 313
  • 100_2713.jpg
    100_2713.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 282
  • 100_2715.jpg
    100_2715.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 274
Man the tree root thing is amazing, where is that from?? Btw I just started a 10 gal live plant tank, and I may arrange next plants similarly, I like the look

This is my tank so far, but I think I'm getting 3 ghost or red shrimp, another platy or two tomorrow, and possibly a molly later in the week

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110419_041644.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110419_041644.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 251
hippy guy said:
Man the tree root thing is amazing, where is that from?? Btw I just started a 10 gal live plant tank, and I may arrange next plants similarly, I like the look

I got the tree root from petsmart

Yeah I thought it looked awesome when I had seen it a long time ago it was originally for my turtle set up

Betta died over the weekend :( I think it was old age I had her for a year and a half I didn't know how old she was when I got her :(

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm still dealing with the death of my betta recently, so I know how hard it is to lose a betta.

Thank you everyone yes it can be hard to lose something you care for

Back
Top Bottom