My homemade betta home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well here it is everyone. It's a 2.5 (estimated) brita water dispenser . Took the lid and insert out. Took my whisper 1-3 filter and a marina 1-3 heater some substrate and a plant out of my 10. My little female betta should be happy now. I keep the lid off always seeing as I have the led light secured under the cabinets out of view. Water changes are easy as I have a spigot on the side. I've had my betta for 1 1/2 months and up until I moved her to this 2 weeks ago she had stress lines. Now she is happy and always comes to greet me. Gotta love a spoiled fish lol.

Sorry here's the pic

Attachments

• image-1965388435.jpg
    image-1965388435.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 389
Hey that spigot is a really neat idea, I want one on my Betta tank!

Yea it is pretty handy. A lot of waste sucks through also.

Thanks guys. Seeing as I'm already addicted to fish keeping I got a 2.5 instead. Same setup just a more classic clean look. I noticed though it looks like I constantly have an oil slick on the surface. It stays topless and has the whisper filter but not much surface agitation. Any ideas. Been this way for 2 weeks and my betta seems fine no stress lines or anything

Back
Top Bottom