My in wall 55g freshwater aquarium!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonnypro

Aquarium Advice Freak
I what do you think. Anything that you think I should add??

image-2015070977.jpg

It's a community tank. I have a whole assortment. Tiger barbs tetras guramies angles rainbows crayfish albino catfish. And a few others.

Jonnypro said:
It's a community tank. I have a whole assortment. Tiger barbs tetras guramies angles rainbows crayfish albino catfish. And a few others.

U should get some kohli loaches

Jonnypro said:
I what do you think. Anything that you think I should add??

Lol I think we have the same style house that looks like the same wall mine is on with the ceiling and all. Looks great by the way I have white trim around mine too

I thought that the loaches shouldn't be with the rainbows. And I had just gotten the angle. And now he is gone. One of them ripped him apart. Probably the tiger barbs. I just finished putting it in the wall 2 days ago. I love the way that it looks in there. It looks alot bigger in the wall then it did on the stand. I'm looking winger rid of the stand. How much do you think is reasonable? Here is a picture.

Attachments

• image-505371078.jpg
    image-505371078.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 166
And also I don't know what other background that I can do. I want it to look better then just a black background

Back
Top Bottom