My little 10 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does that miss tank have real miss on it? And what is the name of that? I love it and would love to replicate that in my tank

Hello Kris...

A 10 gallon tank is really too small. You can't keep the water clean enough to support fish. The 30 gallon is a much better choice. Larger is even better. In the mean time, you should change out half the tank water a couple of times a week. Even a little dissolved fish waste in such a small amount of water will damage the fishes' sensitive gill tissues. That's more than likely the reason the small fish was lost.

B

Well maybe she should stuff it with anacharis, hornwort and light it with something from home depot.:banghead:

Krista your tank looks great, you already know that you will need a bigger tank for the angel so that's a plus. Just add an extra water change every week and you should be fine. I no longer do larger tanks, my biggest is a 20 long at the moment and most of them are 10 gallons or smaller, a little more work but they are all breeding tanks for small fish. I do 3 water changes a week on each to keep them in check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks!!! I love my little tank but need a bit more room for fish. Lol ....The moss ball came from a local pet store called pet palace. I haven't googled artificial moss ball but maybe you could find one that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I just happened upon the moss ball on the internet just now. You can find it on amazon or eBay. Search "grass hideaway".

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom