My new 10 Gallon Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jovan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Set this baby up a week ago... Letting it cycle right now. Its a 10 gallon tank that is densely planted. What kind of fish should I get? Tell me down bellow in the comments.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Forgot to post a picture... My bad

Attachments

• 1401991860632.jpg
    1401991860632.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 227
Get 6 cory cats. They are very amusing to watch, I think.

I like Shrimp tanks. Um I think we have different ideas of "densely" planted ;)

View attachment 239500

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol yes we do! I'm new with aquariums... Dem plant though... Are those all live?

Looks good!

What type of fish do you want? Are you thinking about a community tank with different Tetras, a species only tank?

I think I want to go with white cloud minnows... Not too much work, but stunning species of fish. What do you think of the idea?

Have you looked at Cardinal Tetras?

I have... But I read that they are extremely delicate and can hurt themselves on sharp objects. I don't know but to me the rock arch I have in my tank looks pretty sharp... You think they'll be ok?

Hey everyone can i ask you for some help i just bought a 3 gallon nano tank what is the best lights for low light live plants ? Im also going to have that my male guppy tank and have 3 males in it and my 10 gallon my female tank , any suggestions would help thanks

Hey everyone can i ask you for some help i just bought a 3 gallon nano tank what is the best lights for low light live plants ? Im also going to have that my male guppy tank and have 3 males in it and my 10 gallon my female tank , any suggestions would help thanks

Please start a new thread of your own so we can answer your questions [emoji106]

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom