My new 20gal (70L) planted brillux setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boulderman1988

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
First attempt at aquascaping ever and first tank after a long absence from keeping fish. Absolutely loving the process still cycling at the moment can't wait to get some fish in there!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395217448.822359.jpg

I have tropica substrate I'm there under the black gravel and a DIY c02 system is producing just the right amount of c02 (steady green on drop checker). Plants doing well mostly although I haven't a clue what most of them are!

Let me know what you think any ideas much appreciated

Very nice tank! Keep the updates coming, hopefully the cycle will be over soon. Following.

Cheers mate! More updates to come this weekend, and hopefully some fish next week...

Dwarf baby tears from tropica. Yeah I'll keep updating as things develop, c02 has made a massive difference to growth rate and colour.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395568331.576398.jpg

Plants all looking very healthy especially the baby tears up front which I didn't hold out much hope for! Also the colour is really coming out on the red plants (help identifying would be appreciated). Bit of algae growing now but keeping it under control, still waiting for nitrites to disappear... Then fish!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396366895.812706.jpg

Latest update, slight rescape and fish added. Fish and plants doing great so far:
Neon tetras
Black phantom tetras
Otocinclus
Amano shrimp
Red crystal shrimp

Back
Top Bottom