My new 29 gallon planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice, what are your small front plant, and tall ones in background

Thanks, the small plants in front of the driftwood are Cryptocoryne, Parva. The tall ones in the back of the tank is Corkscrew Vallisneria . The ones behind the driftwood and in front of the Corkscrew are Cryptocoryne, Undulatus on the outside with a Cryptocoryne, Wendtii, Bronze in the middle believe

It's very addicting , and there is so much information, and help available here on the forums. It makes the leap into plants exciting

Well right now I am using flourish comp 2x a week, along with root tabs that I got from aquariumplants.com where I got my plants . Still reading up on a lot of posts here with the DIY ferts .
Already I have seen over 2 inches of growth from the Mayaca fluviatilis, and near 1/2 inch from the Rotala Indica , in less then a week . The bunch plants on the right side of the tank.

Thanks I'm new to live plants but I'm trying

Theres plenty easy low light plants to start off with like me lol ;-)
I have Java fern- easy 2 grow on rocks and wood,slow growing but once they start !!
Amazon swords-easy enough to grow
Vallis,ive just got and growing well already
Anubias-ive only had a week and they are slow growing but lovely drak green leaves
I use root tabs and liquid ferts :)

Here is a updated picture of my tank, everything's growing so fast !!

Attachments

• image-1883281218.jpg
    image-1883281218.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 81
Very nice aquascape! Looks very natural. I am planning a 30 gallon and keep waffling between planted and unplanted, but I think I'm back to planted! I just love how plants add movement and color.

Back
Top Bottom