My New 55 Gallon FW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KLehman72

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here's a shot of my new setup. Plan on stocking with community fish. Tank has been cycling for about a week now and is progressing nicely...

Attachments

• image-2061149670.jpg
    image-2061149670.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 262
I like the bubble wall in the background, ever think about getting the LED's to go along with them?

Right now I have some Zebra Danios (6) to help establish a good bio load. I will be stocking with some tetras, a few gourami's, cory cats and clown loaches. Possibly a few assorted angels...we'll see. Any suggestions?

Looks like you're going for the community tank, I have 2 Pictus Cats in my 55 gallon that do a heck of a job cleaning the bottom of the tank, lil territorial though but big piggies, there bellies always look like they are going to pop when they are done eating. But they are awesome to watch swim around the tank cause they are always active and its pretty neat to watch them find food with there huge whiskers. I also have a spotted cory cat whose cute to watch, i need to get him some more friends though. I also have 4 serpae tetras which always school together and are always on the move, sometimes fin nippers but have calmed down a bit. I also have two african cichlids, now before everyone jumps on me i know they should be in there own tank, but they are lil guys now and have beautiful color. I plan on having a true cichlid tank in the future.

Back
Top Bottom