My new 55g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishlover9000

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is my new 55g

i would like comments and suggetions.

here is whats in it:

1 big kissing fish(gourami)
1 med sized golden eel.
hoping to add more! any suggetions?

P4210025.jpg
P4210024.jpg
P4210023.jpg
P4210022.jpg

yes one suggestion...a close up picture of the eel...other than that perhaps some tall plants to block the heater from view perhaps

here is the eel! (sorry it took so long to respond)
what other fish can go in with it?

P4220042.jpg

P4220041.jpg

Thats pretty cool man for sure, but I dont know much about eels, I think the girls in my house would shoot me if I had one...lol...I would assume anything it cant fit into its mouth would be okay, but your better off waiting for an experts opinion

Thats pretty cool man for sure, but I dont know much about eels, I think the girls in my house would shoot me if I had one...lol...I would assume anything it cant fit into its mouth would be okay, but your better off waiting for an experts opinion

ok, thanks.

he was in my community tank for a while.
he is not that aggresive since there is fish under 1" in there and he never touched them.

Oh alright, as I said I dont know anything about them...does he swim around much or just hide for the most part?

Id get some TALL plants, maybe a couple 24" 3 or so 18" some mediums and smalls.

When they float at the top the fish seem to like it ALOT more, I think the cover is natural to them. If I was a fish id like alot of plants.

Look at the newer pics of my tank to see what im talking about.

webshots user name is retmmc

Back
Top Bottom