My new 90g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mfd that feeling is normal... seeing them for the 1st time is the greatest feeling ever and the felling of uncertainity passes... well i had a 97 extended cab sonoma with the 4.3 v6 11 mpg baby

You didnt go to the cash for clunkers website from your computer did you? Dont know if you guys saw on the news about it, but the disclaimer says that they now own your computer and can use it for anything they want. Can look at files stored on it .....etc.etc... This is the government we are talking about...

img_1018297_0_3f3d10d8a29f2d5dcb90795256d19294.jpg

img_1018297_1_6d44d44b619abb0c401f01c46ef62994.jpg

img_1018297_2_aebab12afbc320733d9de2a67b537c8e.jpg

i transfered my fish from my 55... 1 yellow lab 1 kenyi, 1 mystery zebra, 2 black horned snails, 1 common pleco, 1 red fin borelyi, and a green terror

oh ok, now you can EXPAND lol.. i am thinking about yellow labs myself, just not sure if they'll work with the bumblebees and auratus... oh well... back you your tank, its looking very nice :) do you plan on doing anything else to it?

yeah i am currently cleaning some more rocks to put in it... also the lighting isnt right on 1 of 2 blubs are working.. i ordered it last week and got it with a broken blub... pretty much dead set to be mbuna tank... just as soon as i trade in the Green Terror.. aslo need a background any suggestions ?

im kind of partial to dark single color backgrounds... i have a dark blue background on mine, it really draws attention to the fish, not the background... ive got one that is painted black... those look really good and you dont have tape and junk everywhere. something solid will really make those bright colors stand out that much more...

i can beat that... my first tank, a 55, had the ridiculous looking walmart floral background, blue, pink, and lime green gravel, the treasure chest bubbler, the whole works lol...

Back
Top Bottom