My new angels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you! Our plan is to eventually try and form a mating pair with our adult veilfin... It'll be fun to watch them grow!

Sounds exciting! I have a 55 that is gonna be my angelfish tank someday... Not too sure if I want a pair though, due to aggression. It would be nice though! :)

Billbug68 said:
Sounds exciting! I have a 55 that is gonna be my angelfish tank someday... Not too sure if I want a pair though, due to aggression. It would be nice though! :)

Our 55GAL was our original adult angel tank but now we are down to just the one due to a combo of aggression and a nasty parasite infection :-/. I'm hoping to get an adult that will either breed or at least cohabitate with our old one out of the new bunch. I'm anticipating that we will have to rehome most of them once they mature, but we can either buy more juveniles or hopefully use this tank as a grow out tank for potential baby angels!

AngelLover said:
Our 55GAL was our original adult angel tank but now we are down to just the one due to a combo of aggression and a nasty parasite infection :-/. I'm hoping to get an adult that will either breed or at least cohabitate with our old one out of the new bunch. I'm anticipating that we will have to rehome most of them once they mature, but we can either buy more juveniles or hopefully use this tank as a grow out tank for potential baby angels!

Well, sounds like you have a good game plan! :)

Wow. What a small world. I live in Delaware but my cousin who is into salt tanks has taken me to hidden reef in Pa! It's his favorite store and my aunt jokes about bringing a lawn chair in there and sitting at the front entrance of the fish room.

Jinxster373 said:
Wow. What a small world. I live in Delaware but my cousin who is into salt tanks has taken me to hidden reef in Pa! It's his favorite store and my aunt jokes about bringing a lawn chair in there and sitting at the front entrance of the fish room.

Lol totally understandable they have the nicest set up there!

Back
Top Bottom