my new planted tank for my black moors and oranda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats going to look great. You may know to feed your fish plenty of Greens and Veggies to keep them away from your plants. Shelled Peas, Romaine, zucchini, I used Veggie Clips to keep food still. They will also eat Orange slices, rind ON. Clip to side. Messy, so feed that day before a PWC.

thanks, it try the orange slices before next water change, should i leave the shell on the peas or de shell them?

thank you, its 65 litres, would love even bigger, but this will do for now haha, would like some java moss but they diddnt have any at the LFS, got nice bit of bog wood though

Very nice, my Black Moor tank is 65 litres too. I have 2 Black Moor's, 6 White Clouds and 3 Hillstream Loaches. I know its really overstocked but it's the best I can do right now. :/ I'll be upgrading soon though, I just need to convince the parents ;) Yours is way prettier than mine though! :)

tanks are really expensive arnt they, il might go bigger when they get bit older, i had white clouds but they really fin nipped my black moor, so moved them to a friends tank

Back
Top Bottom