My new tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krismic74

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My new 150 gallon tank.

Attachments

• image-2545927675.jpg
    image-2545927675.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 165
  • image-2223840487.jpg
    image-2223840487.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 151
Thanks! I wanted something really colorful. Right now I'm cycling with tiger barbs. I'm still working on my stocking choices, but I won't be adding any new fish for about a month until the tank finishes cycling. I really had fun with the decorating, got my husband to help too.

Thanks! I wanted something really colorful. Right now I'm cycling with tiger barbs. I'm still working on my stocking choices, but I won't be adding any new fish for about a month until the tank finishes cycling. I really had fun with the decorating, got my husband to help too.

Very nice. It looks like you have a lot of depth! Like its a perfect square.

It's 48L x 24Wx 30T. So it's a tall rectangle. I like it because it has lots of free swimming space above all the decorations.

Awesome tank, very colorful, the bad thing with so many decorations is that you take quite some space for fish away:/, but very very good tank:)

It actually has a lot of open swimming space since its 30" tall. I don't plan to stock too heavily. Just a colorful mix of small active community fish.

Wow, very good option of rocks for the bottom, some neon tetras and glofish(kept in schools of 5+ each) would look really nice in that aquarium, very good job:)

Back
Top Bottom