My new tank :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linark2001

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just updated my tank i have many plants which im putting in tommorrow. Hope u like :)
image-3380846047.jpg

. I do I plan to do many differant things with it. Only got it yesterday then worked all day today.
I was thinking about adding aquarium sand to my 55 a week or two into the cycle. But I am wary of the cloudiness that may occur. I've never dealt with aquarium sand before.

Gotta love the process of setting up tanks! So fun! Keep updating.
thanks. Ive had the fish from feb, sloy adding another one every cpl of months. I had a fear of fish i would faint being close to them. So they r my therapy. I cam the touch the black moor now :)

I was thinking about adding aquarium sand to my 55 a week or two into the cycle. But I am wary of the cloudiness that may occur. I've never dealt with aquarium sand before.
. I was thinking sand. I have had many ppl reccomend a bair bottom so i was going to give it a go for a few weeks see how it is. But i have gravel on hand to add in an instNt. Ive heard good things about sand. You can only try

Yeah, they are cool and funny how they sort of wobble their bodies haha i have 1 and hes heaps cool and some other common goldfish. I have heaps of pics on my profile.

Yeah, they are cool and funny how they sort of wobble their bodies haha i have 1 and hes heaps cool and some other common goldfish. I have heaps of pics on my profile.
nice. I think tank 2 is my fave

Back
Top Bottom