My new tank so far

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leea

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm getting a lot more plants, and some rock caves, so far I'm just using a liquid plant food but I want to get tablets and some flourish excel. I've got to go to hospital for a operation next week so I've just got a timer for when I'm away. I would love to have any suggestions or comments ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm getting a lot more plants, and some rock caves, so far I'm just using a liquid plant food but I want to get tablets and some flourish excel. I've got to go to hospital for a operation next week so I've just got a timer for when I'm away. I would love to have any suggestions or comments ?

I assume you mean root tabs? Good call! As for the declorinator, id recommend Seachem Prime, seems like most people use it and like it. As for fert, what are you using?

Lol woops yes I meant root tabs, I have seachem prime and stability, they came in a package deal? I am using Blue Planet thrive plant food.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422595193.892459.jpg
Pic that I want meant to put in the first message lol

Thank you, it's a work in progress ? . How many hours a day should the lights be on for good plant growth?

Depends, some do 12/12 some do 10 on 14 off some do 8 on 16 off...i would research based on the plants you have

Back
Top Bottom