My newly setup Fluval Roma 200

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jondamon said:
No worries. Lol. I kinda figured that was the case.

Like I tell people "my mrs picks the decoration and i do the decorating. "

It's easier with less hassle. Lol.

Jon

Oh yeah I totally understand. Hey I've got a pink bathroom with more flowers than I can count. Didn't look like that before marriage lol

Gorgeous tank. I love that grass. What CO2 are you using. That little bottle looks so nice and convenient. Please tell me what type of CO2 cannister it is, where you got it and how you're injecting it. Do you have a diffuser or is it plumbed into your filter somehow?

I HATE algae. HATE IT! It is the bane of a planted aquarist's existence.

pitt420dude said:
Gorgeous tank. I love that grass. What CO2 are you using. That little bottle looks so nice and convenient. Please tell me what type of CO2 cannister it is, where you got it and how you're injecting it. Do you have a diffuser or is it plumbed into your filter somehow?

I HATE algae. HATE IT! It is the bane of a planted aquarist's existence.

I use the TMC AQUAGRO CO2 expert set. From my LFS.

It comes with a 96g Co2 canister, regulator, diffuser, bubble counter, non return valve and 2m of Co2 hose. I set it up in about 10mins.

I use a fluval co2 drop checker and due to the kH of my water I'm only needing a bubble every 2 seconds to keep the drop checker green.

Thanks for the comments.

Jon

Hey jon i cant view any pictures of your tank for some reason? Im using my phone, i dont have a pc. I can see the pic of that guys ram but i can cant even see your pics to click on

Back
Top Bottom