My Picture Issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alia258

Aquarium Advice Addict
Use the iPhone app to access AA. Recently, any pictures that I try to upload wont! I was trying to show off the new anacharis I put into my tank! The message that pops up says "Exceeds your quota by (#here) KB. Click here to see your attachments" and the # is usually anywhere from 80-150. Please help me!!!

I don't think that's it, I can only change the attachment size and quality. Maybe if I put it on lowest quality it'll work?

Go on the website and click your handle/name..: then click "customize profile" and on left list at very bottom is "attachments"... Go delete some pics in your posts... Then it will free up space.. :)

How many pictures have you posted on here?

That most likely means that you have reached your maximum quota of pictures. There is a certain amount of pictures you can post before you can't post any more.

You can either
a) Delete some to post more. Or
b) Share them from a photo-hosting website like PhotoBucket or ImageShack.

Okay! I didn't know that that was the issue! I'll do that! :)

bruinsbro1997 said:
How many pictures have you posted on here?

That most likely means that you have reached your maximum quota of pictures. There is a certain amount of pictures you can post before you can't post any more.

You can either
a) Delete some to post more. Or
b) Share them from a photo-hosting website like PhotoBucket or ImageShack.

x2 you've reached your limit. Do what bruins has suggested and that will solve your issue.

There's always the supporting member route as well :)

An for the deleting pics since its full, I need instructions, I don't know my way around the online one, since I get it through the iPhone app

Is it possible to delete the pics from my app? And if so, how?

I'll have to get on my computer tomorrow then. I think I'll just wipe out all of the pics and then be more sparing in the future ^^

Back
Top Bottom