My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beehpee

Aquarium Advice Activist
My first tank, or 2nd if you count the one I had for just 3 weeks, 125 litres freshwater community

image-2441089066.jpg

Neat tank! Although I'm not sure that plant (middle with the "whiter" edges leaning slightly left) isn't fully an aquatic plant and will just rot overtime. You may want to consider taking it out to prevent extra waste from accumulating in the tank.

TotallyCoral said:
Neat tank! Although I'm not sure that plant (middle with the "whiter" edges leaning slightly left) isn't fully an aquatic plant and will just rot overtime. You may want to consider taking it out to prevent extra waste from accumulating in the tank.

It is called a white ribbon plant and it is not an aquatic plant as stated :) I had six in my first tank before I finally figured that out lol. The best care for that plant is to take it out and pot it and it will grow to be like this
View attachment 105423
So if taken out you will be left with a great looking tank and a new house plant! Love the tank! :)

Thanks for the replies about the plant I shall be taking it out at next water change which will probably later today, thanks for the help.

BP

Hey! You have a fluval as well! I have the same tank just newer stand. What's your stock

Hi Samster, don't know what you think but I love this tank, we had the option of the newer stand but this one according to SWMBO matches the rest of the furniture better, can't say I was too fussed but there you go, so in there I have 6 platty, 6 cardinal tetra, 4 serpae tetra, 5 guppies, 5 mollies and 3 galaxy rasboro oh and one minuscule fry of unknown parentage until he grows quite a bit more and it can be identified, getting on really great with this tank considering its my first, I count it as my first as the other one which was a 75 litre only lasted 3 weeks and was much too small, spent probably £250 on that one and gave it away after 3 weeks and started again, her indoors was not amused, not the cheapest hobby I've ever had I guess but not much is.

BP

Yeah I love my fluval my stock is :
6 platies
3 guppies
4 otos
8 pygmy Cories
3 red cherry shrimp
3 amano shrimp

I have the Fluval Roma 200 with new style cabinet.

I love it.

My stock
3 Bolivian Rams
7 Penguin Tetras
7 Zebra Danios
6 Amano Shrimp
2 Golden CAE

My tank, substrate, filter upgrade, API Test kit, Co2 etc ran me £500. Plants ran my £250. Stock was £71. Lol.

image-2658852046.jpg

Jon

Back
Top Bottom