My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dark Waters

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411942408.259556.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice
Hello everyone, just joined the site and want to introduce my 10 gallon fresh water aquarium. It's 2 years old.
Let me know what you think!

Thank you! My fish are acting shy today. I have 6 emerald rasbora (which are hiding behind the plant growth, 8 diamond neon tetras and 6 amano shrimp.

Thank you! My fish are acting shy today. I have 6 emerald rasbora (which are hiding behind the plant growth, 8 diamond neon tetras and 6 amano shrimp.

Oooh, you've got some nice shiny ones in there :) I at the moment just have one very, very spoiled Betta (he has a five gallon palace all to himself) and I'm working on a 120 gallon. (By that I mean I'm saving up money for it teehee)

Ah he/she must be very happy. I tried to keep one a while back and learned the hard way that cherry shrimp and betas don't mix.

Ah he/she must be very happy. I tried to keep one a while back and learned the hard way that cherry shrimp and betas don't mix.

Ragnar is indeed one happy chap. Already ruling his five gallon with an iron fin :ROFLMAO: Yeah...they will enjoy shrimp dinners. Hence why he is all alone. Not even a little Oto cat to keep him company. Planning on any other tanks?

Thinking about going larger but this one is keeping busy. I have tons of new ideas so who knows, maybe for Christmas :)

Yes I use CO2 and add 4 drops of flourish comprehensive supplement. Currently I'm using two Single strip 18" LEDs

Absolutely amazing. Can we get a plant list? I post on the pic thread but its worth another thanks for sharing.

Thank you! I have dwarf Riccia, Java moss, Microswords, red Ludwigia, Staurogyn, and round Palliative.

Woooow. That is gorgeous- I'm a little jealous ;)

What substrate so you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom