My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

extremebunny

Aquarium Advice Activist
IMG_6650.JPG

It's kinda lame but I figured I'd post it anyway so that u guys know what I'm talking about when I ask a million questions

What size is it? I can't really ever tell on pictures. It looks like roughly a ten or fifteen gallon? Was I right?

I think I might actually use this kind of theme of bigger rocks and bright colorful plants for my guppy tank cause it looks anazing

1 dg, 1 red platy (he's been hiding a lot lately), 1 white skirt tetra (the rest of the school died, getting more soon), 2 emerald cory cats

1 dg, 1 red platy (he's been hiding a lot lately), 1 white skirt tetra (the rest of the school died, getting more soon), 2 emerald cory cats

Cories are shoaling and need to be in groups of a minimum 6 of their own species. Were you planning to get more? If not, you may have heard "that they do just fine in groups of two or three," however, this claim is entirely inaccurate.

Good luck with your tank! [emoji229]

I will get more when I get the tetras, however they seem quite content with their current situation so I'm not too worried.

Love the the colors. I would maybe suggest some rocks or ornaments for the fish to hide and explore.

One of the new tetras is actually as big as my dwarf gourami IMG_6670.JPG
Way bigger than the tetra next to it.

Back
Top Bottom