My tank/tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BHead707

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This will be my update thread as i upgrade/change my tanks around here is how the 20L looks right now, pretty happy with it and we find the driftwood ourselves so its even cooler seeing it in there.

Any suggestions will be graciously recieved

thanks(y)

eskvf8.jpg

35lykok.jpg

oqjh4l.jpg

Love the driftwood, it's so perfect you would think it was fake and designed to look that good!

That DW looks awesome, and to find it yourself makes it even better! I wanted a piece similar to that when I set up my 60g initially but couldn't find any so congrats. What kind of plants do you have in there?

thanks! ya finding your own piece makes it so much cooler.

i have java moss, java fern, corkscrew vals, amazon swords, anubias nana, crypt lutea

all are doing ok, but i dont use root tabs so i fear my swords are not flourishing as they should

imve been debating trying to sell some of the wood because i could get tons of it from branches to cut off root systems like this. we juts put a piece in my dads 75 gallon that is the length of almost the entire tank, its pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom