My tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure if I've added this video correctly? If i haven't I'll try again lol

Attachments

• Gonzo_1_1.mp4
    17.1 MB
Hi Autumn hope your well.
Thought I'd put some pics off my tanks on.
The boraras
20180407_121910.jpg20180407_122034.jpg20180407_121957.jpg20180407_122143.jpg

I have got 4 rainbow gobies joining my boraras tank on Wednesday so keeping my fingers crossed all goes well. Returned my betta to his own tank he found my vampire shrimp far to interesting!

Thanks Autumn! Been thinking about buying them for a while so decided to go for it!

Received 6 rainbow gobies today decided on a larger group hopefully they'll do well.

Haven't been on my thread for a while! Lots changed my elephant noses are all doing well, getting really big but not as big as gonzo who looks like hes grown as well. Got my rainbow gobies and love them such cute little guy's.
Added a king tiger pleco as I sadly lost my beautiful bristlenose . Also my betta passed away he had issues with his health since I had him poor guy.
But everyone else are doing great [emoji106]

Haven't been on here for a while, still have Gonzo and my other elephant noses all doing well and my king tiger pleco, added 6 Congo tetra to his tank really enjoying these guys beautiful fish.
My other tank is still going still have 12 boraras left and 1 rainbow goby, my vampire shrimp are still with me! I think they're 5yrs old now and going strong so are my bamboo shrimp who are the same age.
Nothing much changed!

Post some pics!!!

Good to see you back around. A couple months ago I got a 6 Boraras Brigittae, I missed seeing them. (Plan to get some more in the near future, had lost 12 one year and 9 the next year in QT and tried a new store this time with good results.)

A King Tiger Pleco is gorgeous!

That is a really good amount of time for the shrimp!!! Good job you are doing with them all.

Hi Autumn!
Hope your tanks are doing well. I really enjoy my boraras and have actually been thinking of adding more at some point as mine are disappearing slowly, so at some point I think I'll get more.
My vampire shrimp are getting huge! Love my filter feeders.
Can't post pics sadly it says I've exceeded quota

Tanks are pretty well overall.

You should get a few more Boraras, they look brighter and seem happier! And they follow each other around more. Especially the males look very sharp when trying to show off to the females, or square off with the males.

As Aiken mentioned, from that thread, you can use a outside hosting site to post a link even. I would love to see some pics!

Here's some pictures of my Congo tetra and tank. Also got a picture of my vampire shrimp. 20211006_162734.jpg20211006_162749.jpg20211006_162651.jpg20211006_162615.jpg20211006_162613.jpg

Back
Top Bottom