My tanks and fish.. Mainly Oddballs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is a recent pic of my Red Wolf Fish.. he is currently right around 7", they typically max about 8" so he is almost full grown.

Here is a link to an old video of him when he was around 5" or so, don't remember how big, but you'll notice he took down two feeders really aggressively and quickly, it's a great showpiece fish :D

YouTube - Red Wolf Fish

img_934212_0_e1257f7a9ff9f92acf5495e42653f999.jpg

Where can I get a hold of a wolf fish? My lfs don't have em. Also, how often do you feed him feeders. Do they eat anything else?

You usually have to order them online from an importer.. I know of one who has them in stock, shoot me a pm if you want their info.

I rarely feed them feeders, it was just a demonstration for the video I did. I feed him, Hikari Carnivore pellets, shrimp pellets, cichlid pellets, shrimp, tilapia, krill and on occasion beefheart.

Yep.. I just took some more video of the Red Wolf so I took a little bit of the Bichirs too.

Sorry man.. been busy with family and work.. I'll see if I can get something together tonight.

Both of your fish look awesome, but I think I would have to go with the wolf fish for my favorite, I love those kind of fish, quite and sneak, but soooooo cool.

Can't wait to see your other videos.

Ok.. last video for now.. this has my Red Wolf and Bichirs in it. The spotted raphaels didn't come out to play. Forgive the quality.. Youtube really toned it down, I guess it was due to the file size.

YouTube - Oddball Aquarium

I use photobucket for my videos, try it maybe it will give you better quality.

Yeah once again, I love those wolf fish, they are so cool. Very curious guys too, but sneaky like a said before.

Hey what is the floating plant in the top right corner?

No clue.. just some fake plant I put in there for cover.. I removed all the fake plants though, right now it's just got the two fake stumps and rocks.

Back
Top Bottom